Why do I have bumps on my hands?

Dr.

In brief: See doctor

Bumps on hands could anything from allergy to infection to viral warts to cyst ( ganglion ) or lipoma ( collection of fat cells) , examination can only give a definite diagnosis.

In brief: See doctor

Dr.
Dr. Kenny Chuu

In brief: Visual DX

Hi, it’s hard to say without a picture but there is a great app that may be able to help you get a diagnosis without being seen in person by a dermatologist.
The app is called VisualDX and is one of the best, if not the best out there. Many clinicians, including myself, use it. Just snap a photo and it gives you a list of possible diagnoses. Good luck!

In brief: Visual DX

Dr. Kenny Chuu
Dr. Kenny Chuu
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau

In brief: Rash

Rashes are hard to diagnose--sometimes when you are looking at them. Impossible to diagnose without even seeing them. You need to see your doctor.

In brief: Rash

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau