Diarrhea for 2 1/2 weeks sometimes no diarrhea regular poop in the morning with cold hands and feet throughout the day scared of colon cancer.?

Colon cancer is rare. before age 50, unless you have ulcerative colitis, familial polyposis, or other inherited disorders. But anything is possible. Cold hands and feet are not symptoms of colon cancer. Consult with your doctor for proper colon cancer screening, depending on your age and risk factors.
See your doctor. While the only symptom of colon cancer may be a change in your bowel habits, it is heavily dependent on many factors, especially your age. Best to see your primary care provider for a more complete evaluation. May need a colonoscopy. Hope this helps!