Can NGU, acute hiv, &/or anxiety cause muscle/joint pain, hot flashes (no fever), loose stool (not diarrhea), pins & needles in hands? Neg hiv 6 months

Not NGU or HIV. NGU cannot do this. Acute HIV could, but only in the first 2-4 weeks, and would also cause sore throat, fever, generalized lymph node enlargements, and/or skin rash. Further, HIV testing overrules everything else. Even with typical symptoms, negative test beyond 6-8 weeks proves HIV isn't the cause. And yes, most of this could be psychological -- anxiety, depression, etc. Consider counseling.