Can having syphilis cause a negative hiv eia antibody blood test be inaccurate. What can cause false negatives. Its been about 12 years since event.

Pathology

In brief: You've asked before

I recognize you as having asked variations on this question frequently.
Something happened twelve years ago and you seem obsessed with the idea that you have a false-negative HIV test. At this point, I think you realize that these fears are unrealistic, and they're holding you back from enjoying the rich, happy life that should be yours. Your physician can guide you in overcoming these. Best wishs

In brief: You've asked before

Thanks for the follow-up. After what you report having had happen, you are wise to want to go ahead and move on with your life. If you're having flashbacks or unwanted and intrusive thoughts from the episode, there are tricks you can learn to get your mind back into your service so you can continue living a life filled with real love for yourself and those around you. Best wishes.