What does it mean when my testosterone is high but my blood pressure is low?

Dr. Kevin Carr

In brief: Possibly...

A common cause of elevated testosterone in women is Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)--usually associated with menstrual disorders, infertility, and obesity.
The only link I can see with low blood pressure is if you also have associated Diabetes and have low overall fluid volume due to excessive urination from high sugars. Also, associated heavy periods might make you anemic with low pressures.

In brief: Possibly...

Dr. Kevin Carr
Dr. Kevin Carr
Dr. Kevin Carr
There is also the possibility of adrenal dysfunction, but that is a topic that will not comfortably fit into this space. Follow up with your doctor for more info.
Dr. Harinder Gill
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: BP testosterone

In the absence of symptoms and orthostasis probably nothing although a pathologically high testosterone level should be investigated to exclude an endocrinopathy

In brief: BP testosterone

Dr. Harinder Gill
Dr. Harinder Gill
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology