Hello, My bloods are TSH 6.130 mIU/ (was 0.01 two months before) Anti-TPO 431? IU/ml Free Thyroxine at 12.4. (Was 20.9) Is thyroid a problem. My hair is also falling out, I'm not sleeping and feel terrible. Thanks.

Thyroiditis. You have an inflammation of your thyroid gland. It became swollen and released excess thyroid hormone (thyroxine) into the blood stream which caused the low TSH. Now the thyroid has become unable to use iodine effectively to produce thyroxine and the pituitary is increasing TSH to signal the thyroid to produce more. The TOO indicates this is autoimmune. You need treatment with thyroid hormone.
Hypothyroid state. It sounds like you are now in a state of reduced thyroid function. You need to get your thyroid medications readjusted.