How many ml's of childrens Benadryl (diphenhydramine) can I give my 4yr old 36lb son. Severe nasal congestion, watery eyes, and cough. Also has allergies?

Liquid benedryl. The general dosing of this in the common liquid form (12.5mg/5ml) is 1 tsp/25 lb.This would be about a teaspoon & a half in the child listed above. This can be repeated every 4 hours as needed.
6.25mg per dose. The prescription dose is 6.25mg 3-4x/day not to exceed 37.5mg in a whole day (24hrs).
Call Your Doctor. This is the type of question you should be asking the child's pediatrician.This is to make sure that the Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is safe, appropriate for the problem, and the correct dose for the problem.And that your child does not have issues that would increase risk.