I take 10 mg of prozac (fluoxetine) a day. I get bad headaches from it. Am I allowed to take ibuprofen for the headaches? Are there any interactions btwn the two?

In brief: Ask your doctor

You should ask your doctor for the clearance to take other medications (even over the counters) while on Prozac (fluoxetine).
Well, actually interesting you should ask because in fact, there are significant interactions which can cause either an increase in bleeding complications due to the ibuprofen or increased toxicity of the Prozac (fluoxetine). The combination should be closely monitored in general. Check with Doctor

In brief: Ask your doctor

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine