I haven't had my period in close to 10 months but I am not sexually active. What wrong with me? Should I be concerned?

Yes, see a PCP. Having irregular periods or occasionally missing a period is not usually a problem. However, an irregular cycle for a long periods can signal health problems. See your PCP for evaluation and tests.
Depends. Unless you are at the age for menopause to be a consideration or you are extremely physically active to the point of Olympic stature workouts every day, then this is unusual. See your GYN MD ASAP. Good Luck.
Irregular periods. Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.