I have asthma, been almost 2 moths, doctor give me medicine doesn't help, shortness of breathe, chest pain, can't sleep cause of coughing @ night, ?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Mgt

I would suggest reviewing your asthma plan and triggers.
Allergy testing can help to guide you as to what triggers to avoid. A virtual appt is available to review your asthma plan. Your asthma is not well controlled and requires attention.

In brief: Mgt

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: What kind of med?

We need to know what kind of asthma medicine you have tried to even guess as to why you have not respond.
Two other major causes of treatment failure are (a) you have a problem other than asthma. (b) Improper technique in using the inhalers. See an allergist .

In brief: What kind of med?

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu

In brief: Needs eval

Sounds like poorly controlled asthma.
This really needs to be promptly addressed. Don't know which medication you are taking but it doesn't sound like it adequate. Have you been evaluated by a pulmonologist ?

In brief: Needs eval

Sounds like poorly controlled asthma.
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology