Based on my previous question about possibly having strep throat. I have a sore throat red swollen with white bumps them in back of throat. Mono?

Possible, But... From your description, it sounds more like strep throat, or tonsillitis. Mono, is possible, but at this point, but with information given, it's a stretch. You would have swollen lymph nodes of the neck, general lethargy, and not be localized to the throat area alone. Either way, you might want a culture taken to be sure, and i would see you pcp for that to be done. Best of luck to you!
Depends. It is hard to distinguish one from the other without being able to do lab tests and a physical exam. You are right, the differential is either a bacterial pharyngitis (of which strep throat is one), or mononucleosis, or even another viral pharyngitis. See your doctor to verify.