Skin test for food allergies had a +2 reaction to milk and +to soy blood test came back negative still have issues w/milk what do I do?

Avoid it! Allergy tests can be very useful but are not without a margin of error. Listen to your body, if a particular food does not agree with you, avoid it and find other foods that will provide the nutrients you are missing. The tricky thing with eliminating milk is making sure you are getting enough Vitamin D. Calcium and protein are other considerations in planning your diet. Best wishes!
Milk allergies? The vast majority of adults who can't tolerate milk are actually suffering from lactose intolerance, not an effect of an actual allergy, even if skin testing came back positive. I would recommend either avoiding milk or trying lactose-free milk products. There are even lactase supplements which can allow someone to tolerate milk. If questions, see your doctor or a GI doctor. Good luck. .
FOOD ALLERGIES. The skin test is much more sensitive than the blood test . You should eliminate milk and soy. Also try to stay gluten free. Wholeapproach.com. And gutbliss diet.com. Rember allergies develop over time and exposure. So keep a food diary and make sure to rotate food daily. If symptoms persist see an allergist for serum to start immunotherapy.
Food sensitivities. Blood tests are often inaccurate with regards to allergies, intolerances, and sensitivities. The best way to confirm a problem with these foods is to do a 4 week elimination diet. So do not eat dairy or soy products of any kind for 1 month and see how you feels.