I have severe health anxiety diagnosed with tmj went for brain mri now I'm twitching all over body some cramping on hands and feet scared to death als?

Anxiety treatment. Have your anxiety controlled by MDs. If TMJ symptoms persist, see tMJ expert. Any dentist can be a TMJ expert with the proper training and experience. Most commonly, oral surgeons, prosthodontists, and orofacial pain specialists. Ask your MD, your dentist and your dental society for referrals.

Related Questions

Have high anxiety. 35 yr old female. NormalCBC negative ANA, started muscle twitching random places, hand cramps. ALS? Brain MRI negative. Please advi

Ask your primary. care MD for referrals to a psychiatrist & psychologist for diagnosis & treatment of your Anxiety Disorder(s). Anti-anxiety medications may help, at least during the 1st months of Cognitive- Behavioral Therapy. Also ask for a referral to a neurologist to address your concerns. A normal neurological exam helps confirm a dx. of Illness Anxiety Disorder, but does not make its symptoms go away. . Read more...