My 5 year old daughter refuses to eat anything except pasta. Are there any vitamins or drinks that I can give her till the phase pases?

Dr. Ernie Ordonez
Bariatrics
In brief: Muscadine and water
Muscadine juice by heartland select or re-phlenish by vollara.
2ounces daily is more than sufficient to provide all vitamins, fibers and antioxidant. This keeps her active and much alert plus it makes go regular, water is second best to follow. By the way drnk will increase her immune system, .

In brief: Muscadine and water
Dr. Ernie Ordonez
Dr. Ernie Ordonez
Dr. Cindy Juster
In brief: It won't help enough
With picky eaters, it's important to ensure a balanced diet.
First, go thru fridge and cabinets & get rid of all junk food. If all that's given to her is healthy, she'll eventually eat some. Your child may need to try one particular food 18 times on 18 different days before accepting it, so don't give up! sometimes, giving the food in different forms, or mixed with other foods, helps.

In brief: It won't help enough
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
You're welcome! If you hang in there and stick to your guns, she will start eating better.
Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: Vitamins
Please pass this by her doctor. Any recommendations should be based on her pediatricians advice.
My 3 year old won't touch anything but chicken, pizza and apples sometimes. We give him a flinstones multi vitamin daily. Without iron. Healthy as an ox. Other issue is lack of fiber in her diet may lead to constipation and weight gain/ obesity.

In brief: Vitamins
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Jonathan Jassey