I'm waiting to see a pain management doctor for the first time but in mean time is there anything healthtap can prescribe me till ??

Dr. Vivek Iyer
Anesthesiology

In brief: Pain is variable

It is important to know why you are being referred to pain management.
More than likely you have been prescribed medications that now are not enough to get your pain under control. Without being assessed by a doctor, I do not recommend prescribing medication for your safety.

In brief: Pain is variable

Dr. Vivek Iyer
Dr. Vivek Iyer
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau

In brief: No

we do not prescribe pain medications.

In brief: No

we do not prescribe pain medications.
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Dr. Alexander Bankov
Anesthesiology

In brief: Sorry

As far as I know reading the HealthTap rules for doctors, you will not be able to receive a prescription for any DEA regulated substances without formal visit to a specialist.
.

In brief: Sorry

.
Dr. Alexander Bankov
Dr. Alexander Bankov
Dr. John Feola

In brief: Where is your pain?

Chronic pain can be very difficult to treat! You need a full exam and labs especially thyroid and Vit d levels .
If the pain is arthritis or fibromyalgia, you shoul go gluten free high sat fat. Ie. Gutbliss.com and WholeApproach.com. There are severeral vitamin recommendations but more info is needed.

In brief: Where is your pain?

Dr. John Feola
Dr. John Feola