I'm still bleeding after period and my breast are tender. Should I be worry?

Dr. James Okamoto

In brief: No!

There is a lot of worrying whenever periods change: shorter, longer, or if the are early or late.
This is pretty common, and unless your periods are really heavy for a long time or real frequent, then it isn't a concern for worry. Sometimes women can become anemic if the periods are too frequent or too heavy/long, so if that's the case see your doc. Breast tenderness is common around period.

In brief: No!

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Take a test

Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat.
If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.

In brief: Take a test

Dr. Jane Van Dis