Past few days I've had dizzyness, weakness, heart burn, and now yellow bile like diarrhea that burns. The weakness and pain etc is getting worse.!

Are you competing? How bad does it have to get before you see your Dr for an exam and some relief? Don't be a hero, it won't pay off. Whatever it is, it will be good to get diagnosed and start treating it. Best wishes!
Dear Dehydrated, Stop all eating.Hydrate with Qts of Gatoraid.When hungry,baked potato,rice,toast,banana.Imodium (loperamide) for diarrhea.For more than this,you'll need a doc..