So this month i got my period for two days my boyfriend and i had intercourse then blieeding stopped we r trying for a baby and its been 2-3 days since i bled now having mucus with stricks of some blood can it be sign of pregnancy?

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau

In brief: Signs of Pregnancy

you are least fertile during your period as you are sloughing off the outer lining of your uterus.
you are most fertile during the middle of your cycle when you ovulate around day 14 in a 28 day cycle. So in all likelihood this is not a sign of pregnancy. You need not wonder however, as you can easily do a pregnancy test.

In brief: Signs of Pregnancy

Dr. Adam Levy