I had soccer tryouts today and I got a migraine headache Why? how can I treat it?

Dr. Olav Jaren
Neurology

In brief: Treatments for migra

Are you sure of the diagnosis? If so consider this: a migraine headache can be treated in many ways.
Mainly, these 3: 1. prevention- get adequate sleep, avoid foods that often trigger a migraine 2. stop the migraine as soon as it starts with ibuprofen, a triptan medicine, or another headache blocker 3. if they occur often, consider a migraine preventer

In brief: Treatments for migra

Dr. Olav Jaren
Dr. Olav Jaren
Dr. Andrey Lev-weissberg

In brief: Migraines

Alot of things can trigger migraine headaches such as light, noise and many.
The good thing is it can be controlled medically. Consult your physician and he can definitely help you with that

In brief: Migraines

Dr. Andrey Lev-weissberg
Dr. Andrey Lev-weissberg