I have suffered from a a feaver , sore throat , tiredness and feeling dizzy and sick for over two weeks now. Can you advise ?

In brief: Need testing

If you've had a sore throat for over 2 weeks then, you'll need throat cultures for both bacterial as well as viral agents which may be infecting.
If you don't get a clear cut diagnosis and definitive treatment you may develop other problems that could be of lifelong importance so I advise immediate attention. Make sure you're keeping your hydration status up and try something for fever.

In brief: Need testing

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi