I am prescribed. 50mg Xanax (alprazolam) 3/daily, 75mg Amitriptyline, and 50mg Trazadone. I'm 6'1, 232 male. Is this safe?

OVERLAPPING MEDS. The combo of Meds you are on looks like you are being treated for anxiety and depression . Xanax (alprazolam) is short acting for anxiety . Trazadone and amitriptyline are long acting for anxiety and depression but are very similar and both cause weight gain.. I would taper trazadone and start cymbalta. You need full lab work up including TFTS. Also a sleep study to rule out sleep apnea.
Be Cautious . This combination of medication is very sedating. You should discuss risks, benefits and side effects with your doctor. Always take your medicine as prescribed. Don't drink alcohol with your medicine and don't combine your medicine with other medication without discussing with your healthcare provider. I recommend you not drive after taking your medicine at night.