Hello. I recently had an ectopic pregnancy and they removed my right ovary as well. Within the last few months my menstrual pain has become increasing?

Ectopic Pregnancy. After surgery for an ectopic pregnancy you may have some adhesions which might cause some pelvic pain and pain at ovulation but this usually settles. Some women do report that they can feel themselves ovulate, often because they become acutely more aware of their bodies after suffering an ectopic pregnancy when they have never experianced before. .