HELP! I have eczema above my upper lip and its so noticeable and red. How do I get rid of/hide or cover the redness. I need an immediate cure for this?

See a dermatologist. Sometimes this is caused by prescription cortisone. Often it is treated with a calcineurin inhibitor such as pimecrolimus cream or tacrolimus ointment by prescription. This may clear it in a few hours.
Rash. you could put some moisturizing cream on it. HealthTap prime enables you to video chat in order for us to see this rash and send medicine to your pharmacy regarding this. Think about it.