Hello, I have Nutrilite heart health omega-3 supplement, but It says to take 3 softgels per day before meals. Can I take all three softgels at once?

Dr. Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: You Like Fish Burps?

Better to split them up.
Better absorbed with food. If you don't eat three meals a day then take two with one meal and one with another. but in this case food will help. Or, take the third with a healthy snack. Taking all three at once won't hurt but you want to get your money's worth, right? Also, if you eat some salmon that day, you can skip the supplement. The "real" thing is always better

In brief: You Like Fish Burps?

Better to split them up.
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Steven Seres