After period I've been having very sore tender breast and a lot of white milky discharge next period Is due in seven days?

Variety of symptoms. Breast tenderness around your menstrual cycle is not that uncommon. In teens it is usually caused by a condition called fibrocystic breast syndrome. Are your cycles regular? Are you on any contraception? White discharge can be normal. However, if it has a strange odor or you have excessive irritation, it could be a condition called bacterial vaginosis. Any abnormal vaginal discharge needs eval.