My lower stomach is hard and I don't know why, I'm not pregnant, I'm not sexually active, but I also have irregular periods, I havnt had it since Nov.

See gynecologist. The irregularity of your periods should be evaluated as you may have some hormonal imbalances that need to be confirmed. In addition, the firmness of your lower abdomen should also be examined to make sure that there is not an anatomic irregularity of your gynecologic organs or surrounding structures that is causing this, or infection that is developing in the pelvic area. See gynecologist.
Several things. It is not uncommon for teens to have irregular cycles. Because you're not sexually active, we can rule out pregnancy. The most common cause of lack of cycle is called polycystic ovary syndrome. That requires a clinical diagnosis that your doctor can make. With no cycle in 3 months, you need medication to help you have one. Uou also need a pelvic sonogram to make sure all is ok. .