It feels like I'm getting a hump in my back. How can I correct it? Or could it just be arthritic?

Hard = bone soft =. If you are discussing the curvature of your spine - this is bone if it is hard vs a lipoma or other soft tissue hump if it is soft. Your physician can clarify. If it is the spine agree it could be arthritis, osteoporosis. Your physician can help clarify and discuss the evaluation.