I had surgery on my deviated septum but its worse now. I wake up at night just to blow my nose because I can't breath. Its almost completely closed. ?

Dr. Marc Rosenthal
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: See below

It is normal to have this problem due to swelling for a few weeks after surgery.
If this is after it is healed (more than 6 weeks from the time of surgery), have your ENT take a look to see what the problem is or get a second opinion if they can not help you.

In brief: See below

Dr. Marc Rosenthal
Dr. Marc Rosenthal
Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Need more info

If you just had the procedure what you are describing is normal.
If you had the procedure 2 months ago it is not normal. You need to discuss the problem with your doctor. Sometimes patients can develop a post op infection that needs to be treated before the nose clears up. Sometimes tissue just needs to be cleared by your doctor. If you were my patient i'd want to know that you are uncomfortable.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. John Hoffmann
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: See your surgeon

This is not common after that type of surgery.
You should go see your surgeon to find out why and to get treatment.

In brief: See your surgeon

Dr. John Hoffmann
Dr. John Hoffmann
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery