I'm 30 years old, have never had children. My mam had breast cancer when she was 44 I've got 27cm septated cyst in ovary & have typical ov/ca symptoms?

You need surgery... Your family history, symptoms and size of ovarian cyst are worrisome. You need surgery to remove it. If your Ob/Gyn is worried about cancer, he/she may recommend that your surgery be done by a Gyn Oncologist (a specialist in female cancers) but this isn't always necessary. Ob/Gyns are trained to make this decision. Best wishes.
Cancer fears. That big a cyst (bigger than a baseball if that's the right measurement) is going to produce mass effect and this doesn't have any bearing on malignancy. An imaging specialist can advise you on whether this probably mucinous cystadenoma needs to come out, and you're welcome to get several opinions. You may be offered a BRCA1 & 2 test & given more options. Glad you're educating yourself. Cheers.