23 YO Male, dizziness, headache, nausea, left eye movement and blurred vision. Is this vertigo or something more serious?

Get it checked. It may be or may not be something more serious than vertig But with your symptoms it needs to be checked by your doctor asap as it may be something serious and may need treatment asap It is very hard to tell you what it may be without taking detailed history and doing a thorough physical exam including neurological exam.And may need some imaging if indicated to make a proper diagnosis.