How can I increase my fairness I am hving normal complexion, my marriage s arriving its in d month of feb 2012?

Dr. Horacio Capote

In brief: Congratulations!!

I hope your wedding was delightful.
I'm sure that you are the fairest in the eyes of your spouse. I come from a culture where such things such as complexion & having "good hair" are at times mentioned. I seek to cast off these ideas because i don't believe these things really matter & because i don't want my children to be encumbered by such obstacles. All the best!

In brief: Congratulations!!

I hope your wedding was delightful.
Dr. Horacio Capote
Dr. Horacio Capote
Saurabh Bajpai
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Avoid the sun

The way melanin increases is through exposure to the sun.
There are creams that can speed up turnover of your skin cells. If you are naturally "fair" than these creams will help you get their faster. As of now there are no scientific medications that can make a person physically lighter skinned.

In brief: Avoid the sun

Saurabh Bajpai
Saurabh Bajpai
Answer assisted by Saurabh Bajpai, Medical Student