I took 140 mg vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) and im prescribed Zoloft, why do I feel dizzy light headed and tingly in my hand and feet?

Very hi Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) You took a very hi dose of vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine). usual recommended dose 70 mg. Fortunately, the symptoms should have cleared if you have not taken any more Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine).
Go to a hospital- . based ER now. Either call an ambulance or have someone drive you. You are experiencing cardiovascular effects of an overdose of amphetamine. .