My blood pressure is low 82/49. I workout at least 2 hours a day. I've gained 10-12lbs in 6 months. I feel fine. Reason for concern?

Dr. John Feola

In brief: No cause for concern

Low blood pressure is healthy as long as you do not have symptoms.
Ie vertigo headaches palpitations. If you are 48 and on no Meds , this is a great reading for you. You should still get your yearly check up blood work and ekg. If you develop symptoms with low blood pressure see your doctor.

In brief: No cause for concern

Dr. John Feola
Dr. John Feola
Dr. George Mathew
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: May be!

First of all I want make sure that Ur BP is accurate .
Recheck Ur BP machine with a standard (mercury) sphygmomanometer. Take BP,at least 3 times a day ( in AM as U wake up, afternoon and PM before going to bed) Are U on any medications Are U drinking enough fluids What are Ur common Lab tests Unless I have above mentioned answers I cannot judge for Concern. Consult Ur MD.

In brief: May be!

Dr. George Mathew
Dr. George Mathew
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine