Can I stop 50mg Zoloft after 10 days and go back on Paxil (paroxetine) 12.5mg CR?

Check with your doc. you need to check with your doctor it take 3-4 weeks for a medicine to be effective. if you want to change because you are not feeling the effect is too early. my advice check with your doctor.
NO. You need to taper a SSRI so your doctor should be involved. The dosages you mentioned are not equivalent. Have you doctor help you. If you stop the drug cold there are side effects and rebound depression can occur Please seek help from your doctor. Best wishes.