Azithromycin cleared my sinus infection, but still have "closed" feeling in left ear that won't clear when yawning. How long till my ear gets normal?

Dr. Eric L. Weiss
Travel Medicine

In brief: May be awhile...

It should be noted that most middle ear and even sinus "infections" are usually viral and don't respond well to antibiotics anyway.
The "closed" sensation is fluid trapped in your middle ear, and although you can try oral and nasal spray decongestants, antihistamines, even prednisone, it can often (frustratingly) persist. "Tincture of Time" is the best counsel.

In brief: May be awhile...

Dr. Eric L. Weiss
Dr. Eric L. Weiss
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine