Every symptom i could list in chart besides mental health began in pinkey finger.july 24th 2012.no problems at all before.now im bed bound.what do i do?they get worse every 6 mo-yr

Dr. Irving Harper

In brief: Re -boot

You seem to have come to a dead end with the clinicians you are working with now.
Sometimes it is better to start with a fresh perspective from a different team of people. I would advise seeking help at a university hospital clinic where they see more unusual cases.

In brief: Re -boot

Dr. Stephen Southard

In brief: It sounds like you

Need to get in touch with a doctor ASAP, and possibly someone at a tertiary care facility, ? neurologist.
But you don't provide enough information to be able to best guide you, as there are many reasons for someone to be bed bound like weakness or pain, just to name a few.

In brief: It sounds like you

Dr. Steven Griggs
Clinical Psychology

In brief: This is certainly a

strange presentation of sx's.
The answer I have is "I don't know." Start with a physical exam to r/o physical causes. You are having some acute AND chronic sx's, which is difficult to conceptualize. Need a local look see with a medical pro first, then probably a referral. Sorry I couldn't be more specific.

In brief: This is certainly a

strange presentation of sx's.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian