I have clear discharge like coming out that smells weird, had unprotected sex.

Possible infection. Any time a person has unprotected sex there is the possibility of contracting a sexually transmitted disease or becoming pregnant. That is why it's called "unprotected." Please see you doctor to make sure you do not have a potentially serious infection and if you miss a period, check to be sure you are not pregnant.
Various reasons. Vaginal discharge requires an examination to determine the cause and treatment. Bacterial vaginosis is the most common cause and often has a vaginal odor. Vaginal itching can be a sign of a yeast infection. Sometimes vaginal discharge can be a sign of a sexual transmitted infection. Testing is important to determine the treatment and keep you and your partner safe. Start birth control!