I don't feel any emotions. No sadness, no happiness, no anger. I can't connect with people on any level. And this strains myfriendships. People say that I'm cold, guarded, secretive. I don't think seeing a therapist will help. How can anyone fix this? I'v

Dr. Bradford Romans

In brief: Sounds like u

have a few symptoms of depression.
A psychiatrist would be able to better characterize your issues after a consultation.You may greatly benefit from a proper diagnosis and treatment.I would strongly urge you to consider a consult.Best wishes.

In brief: Sounds like u

have a few symptoms of depression.
Dr. Bradford Romans
Dr. Bradford Romans
Dr. Paul Pyles
Addiction Medicine

In brief: See a psychologist

The fact that you are asking for help is positive.
You are acknowledging that a problem exists and that your quality of life is suffering. I would be careful not to exclude any treatment options just yet. I recommend that you see a reputable psychologist for an evaluation and suggestions for your treatment.

In brief: See a psychologist

Dr. Paul Pyles
Dr. Paul Pyles
Dr. Vicken Poochikian