Impacted wisdom tooth. How do I know if it's overcrowding my front teeth? Does crowding of teeth cause pain? Can overcrowdin be fixed by braces later?

Wisdom Teeth. It's controversial whether impacted wisdom teeth cause crowding or not. If you have pain, it's possible the wisdom teeth are the cause. Overcrowding can certainly be helped with braces, the best thing would be visit a dentist to check on the wisdom teeth and to see what the cause of pain is. They can also give their opinion of braces, it's almost always better to treat crowding earlier.