M suffering from epilepsy. couple of day before I had my pregnancy test and it was positive.i want to ask about precautions. and what deit I shud take?

In brief: A few things to know

If you're pregnant then, there's clearly a need for you to start immediately taking prenatal vitamin, folic acid (5mg/day), & to make sure you are compliant on your seizure meds.
There's no special diet you need to worry about but you should eat at least 3 HEALTHY meals daily & a healthy snack or 2. Do not skip meals as this can trigger seizures. Make sure your neurologist knows you're pregnant.

In brief: A few things to know

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham