I was taking 10 mg of celexa (citalopram) for 2 days and stopped, made my vision blurry and really tired. Today i didnt take it & feel bad. Will 5mg of it help?

Dr. Douglas Bey

In brief: Low dose but....

It might help you get used to the med & you may work your way up to a larger dose--if you routinely have to take smaller doses you may be a slow metabolized--or you may like many ACOAs have to be in control have trouble trusting the doc & anticipate negative outcomes--anyway I'd say give 5 mg a try & maybe you can tolerate more down the road!

In brief: Low dose but....

Dr. Steven Seres