Hello I suffer from SAD generalised type even in most social events and actions. What's the best drug? Can I take remeron or zoloft (sertraline)? Which is better?

Dr. Susan Downs

In brief: Look for underlying

I assume SAD refers to social anxiety disorder vs seasonal affective disorder vs schizoaffective disorder Finding the underlying cause is always better than taking a pill to mask the symptoms and create more symptoms.
Looking at neurotransmitters. For example pyrrole disorder (which can be helped by zinc and vitamin B 6 ) can explain the social anxiety symptoms. Try desensitization, relaxatio

In brief: Look for underlying

Dr. Eric Weisman