My regular sleeping time is 5 hours. Is it OK? I wake up relaxed, but in the afternoon I don't have energy. When the sun begins to go down so am I

Dr. Susan Downs

In brief: Poor sleep risk fact

Poor sleep is a risk factor for cardiac & Alzheimer's disease and poor gut health which is related to autoimmune disease and basically all other diseases.
Melatonin, an antioxidant which helps with breast cancer can help with sleep. One way to increase melatoinin is by wearing yellow glasses (find on internet) in pm which blocks blue light from TVs, computers. Blue light blocks melatonin

In brief: Poor sleep risk fact

Dr. Eric Weisman