Are anxiety and night sweats related? Scared I have lymphoma due to a swollen lymph node. CBC is fine and doctor says infection.

Try not to sweat it. Sometimes people do sweat at night and it's related to anxiety. However, you did the right thing by seeing your doctor. If you are being treated for an infection, that can cause you to sweat. A swollen lymph node can be a reaction to infection. Be sure to follow up with your doctor if you continue to sweat or have a swollen lymph node. We only worry if the swollen node is chronic.