Is bruises and wounds and wounds on leg means leg bone fracture or break? What symptoms should a broken or fractured leg bone be?

Have it x-rayed. Can't tell for sure without at least an x-ray or in some cases further radiographic studies. This needs to be evaluated. The wounds are also cause for concern, especially if deep or infected. Get medical attention immediately,
Varies. Bruises signify bleeding in the soft tissues and can certainly be oresent without a break in the leg. Symptoms from a broken leg vary quite a bit based upon the severity and location of the fracture, but certainly if you can't bear weight on your leg that would be a concern. Don't hesitate to be seen if you have any question. An exam and X-ray will give a lot more information.