Can I use Elliptical cross trainer for my workout. Because u said not to do jogging and running? Is this machine is safe for disk herniated persons

Elliptical use is OK. Using an elliptical machine is not likely to place more pressure on lumbar discs than standing. Disc pressure is thought to be highest when sitting and leaning forward. Adding reason to minimize sitting for prolonged periods and using good posture. In the absence of weakness, or numbness in the lower extremities, be as active as possible and strengthen your abdominal musculature.