Can TMJ pain be felt in the actual bone on lower jaw and chin? Worried about cardiac issues but heart is fine other than PVCs and tachycardia.

Yes. Pain is usually palpated among other areas in the bones and surrounding tissues of the jaw joint. See A TMJ expert. Any dentist can be a TMJ expert with the proper training and experience. Most commonly, oral surgeons, prosthodontists, and orofacial pain specialists. Ask your MD, your dentist and your dental society for referrals.
TMJ is very variable. TMJ is a term used to describe many different maladies you can have. for YOUR problem.....yes, there may be a neuological component which would give you the pain you describe. Best thing is to get evaluated by a Dentist or Oral Surgeon who is familiar with TMJ and TMJ-like symptoms.