I want to reduce my weight......I tried a lot bt not possible....?

Lasting weight loss. In order to lose weight and keep it off, you need to make a commitment to a permanent lifestyle change. Most importantly you need to commit to a more active lifestyle. No diet is permanent. Eat 75-85% of your daily calorie needs (and count them). www. Bmi-calculator. Net/bmr-calculator/ try to lose at a healthy pace of 1-2lbs per week and most importantly keep that exercise level up. Good luck.
Cut down calories! Helpful weight loss diets include natural foods that take time to chew but contain few calories. Examples include carrots, celery, and iceberg lettuce (without salad dressing). When shopping for fruits, buy small ones no bigger than a tennis ball, because fruits contain natural sugar. Drinks without calories include water and green tea. A calorie is a calorie, regardless of where it comes from.