Is beard hair good for hair transplant?

Beard hair. If you mean transplanting beard hair to the top of your head then generally the answer is NO. Beard hair almost always has a different texture than hair on your head and using your beard hair as donor hair will leave permanent scars on your face from where the hair is removed.
Not for your scalp. If you are considering transplants to the scalp then no, not good for that purpose. Cannot remove enough to be helpful, plus would leave significant scaring on the face from where it was harvested. Dr R.