Brain lesion. i was told it was a brain tumor, acute disseminated encephalomyelitis, and cortical dysplasia could it still be a brain tumor? thanks!

In brief: Huh?

Didn't you just answer your own question? Maybe I'm missing something but if the diagnosis actually IS ADEM (as I believe you are saying above) and if what you have is cortical dysplasia (unrelated to the ADEM) to boot then, neither of those 2 together nor separately are synonyms for brain tumor.
Do you have imaging studies? That would solve the mystery? Questions? www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi

In brief: Huh?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Eric Weisman